Alyssa was born and raised in Honolulu, HI and moved to California to fulfill the dream of playing collegiate volleyball at California State University East Bay, where she majored in Kinesiology (with an emphasis on exercise and nutrition). Her passion for competing led her to train for four figure competitions in 2010. Through this journey of physical change, Alyssa was exposed to the repercussions of extreme dieting and training. Her journey through metabolic issues has driven her to educate women about these dangers and the effect it can have on the female body. She also learned the importance of practicing forms of happiness and self acceptance in order to achieve long term fulfillment, regardless of your shape.
- B.S. Kinesiology: Exercise, Nutrition and Wellness
- Postural Restorative Institute (PRI): Visual Integration and Pelvis Restoration
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Precision Nutrition
- Pre-Post Natal Certification
- Z-health R, I, S, T phase & Spirit and Sustenance
- USAW Olympic Weight Lifting Level 1 Coach